- Elected as APN Vice-President for 2022 and 2023
- Filled a partial term for President in 2022
- Elected as APN President for 2007. re-elected 2008-13,
presiding over the clubhouse expansion
- Previously held office of Member-at-Large
- Mayor over the Paper Mill complex
- Mayor of
- APN Clinician
- Resident warehouse
Look how much these
double-stacks l-e-a-n !!
Hard at play
Some of the buildings at Old Port. We got signs!
John as chief chef. Repeat that 10 times.
Inspiring others to be passionate about
Presenting Moe the 2007 President's
Calling into the dispatcher as he operates a
Gluing Homasote roadbed down to the 3/4" plywood sub-roadbed on
Judy Miller and Carita Christiansen
Carita with Grandchildren and son
John's son help him show off the cake from an APN Birthday Party
John's son and 3 grandchildren